Entando is Open Source and Open Community
Entando is an open source project with a community dedicated to the development and support of the leading open source component architecture based UX Platform. Feel free to download, learn and use Entando as you see fit. We encourage teams worldwide to use Entando and give back to the community of Entando users, by contributing in one (or more) of many ways:
- Download Entando Demo and try out our samples! Learn the basics of a component based architecture and how to develop widgets, mobile interfaces and how to connect to IoE devices, data or services.
- Connect to our favorite social media websites and spread the word about Entando. Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Squish some bugs! Fork Entando, go to our issue trackers on GitHub, see what's open and search and destroy! Become a hero of the community and earn a special place in our hearts!
- Submit ideas for continual improvement. We always listen to our community and we want to improve Entando any way we can. Add your ideas to our GitHub issue tracker and we will discuss them with you.
- Fork Entando on GitHub and start your development! If your changes are useful to the community and you believe they should be merged into Entando, just send us a pull request.
- Get hands-on by joining a special project team. From beta-testing to core platform and extension development, project team members are the heart and soul of the Entando community. Support the platform you love in a way that really matters. We will provide some basic guidelines on what needs to be done, and you choose and do what you feel fits your skill set.
- Squish some bugs! Fork Entando, go to our issue trackers on GitHub, see what's open and search and destroy! You will be a hero of the community and will earn a special place in our hearts!
- Report bugs and issues. Bugs are the bane of any development project, and we while we do our best to provide a high quality platform, as a world wide community we can be perfect. If you find a bug, please post it in the issue tracker on GitHub.
- Participate in the forums, whether you use them to ask questions, help others get answers to theirs, or just socialize with other users.
- Follow our public Trello board, and comment and vote on ideas and functionality. We keep a record of planned features where you can see and rate which features we are considering, which are planned, and which are implemented in each release.