Entando - Red Hat integration, no more secrets
If you haven’t heard, Entando provides a set of tools, fully integrated with Red Hat Business Automation Solutions, to create and manage powerful process-driven applications running on top of Red Hat’s platforms.
Today, we’ve just published a video tutorial that describes, in practice, how to get your first Entando App Builder application running with Red Hat Process Automation Manager, also known as PAM.
The tutorial will take you through the steps required to create an application with the two technologies fully integrated. The example application provides a list of human tasks from the business process as well as giving the user the ability to view details on the tasks interact with forms, and complete the information needed to drive the business process forward. The application also showcases several case management widgets available in the Entando PAM plugin.
Here are the steps that the video will take you through:
- download the example application
- unzip the file and start it up (the file includes the instructions, linked https://central.entando.com/en/downloads.page)
- go to the Entando App Builder login page and insert the credentials provided in the .zip file
- connect to your KIE Server and verify that your Entando application and PAM are successfully integrated
- configure your task list widget to display human tasks for your business process
- configure the other widgets inside the example application to display task details, forms and case management widgets
- test the process and validate that tasks can be completed
The integration between Entando and the Red Hat PAM has the benefit of leveraging the effectiveness of a UI framework to rapidly build applications on top of the Red Hat powerful business process engine.
To learn more about the partnership between Entando and Red Hat, you can visit this page.
If you need further information, feel free to contact us.